The Baltic Times is hiring!
- TBT staff, RIGA
The Baltic Times is seeking an enthusiastic Online Editor to join its editorial team in Riga.
We are looking for a well-organized, proactive, and flexible team-player with effective communication skills. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, able to work independently, and demonstrate a willingness to learn on the job.
- produce original, dynamic content for publication online
- generate images for website/liaise with The Baltic Times' photographers
- report to editor-in-chief and internal departments
- maintain and curate website, ensuring content is fact-checked, up-to-date
- write blog posts and manage social media
- identify and commission contributors
Our online editor should:
- have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- be able to research using a variety of sources
- be creative, able to alter their writing style to reflect a broad audience
- be able to multitask and prioritise work schedules
- have experience with content management systems
Salary: 500 Euro per month
How to Apply: Email your CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com
Please enter your username and password.