The 21st century is an age of recovery. Humanity strives for full recovery: physical, ecological, psychological.
UNESCO has recommended all humanity to value primarily health rather than wealth, power, or entertainment. Perhaps health is not the only objective sought by modern humanity. But it is the basis and the premise for the realization of your aspirations.
Health is the basis of human life. Only if you are healthy, you can feel happy.
The concept of health and its standards
By definition of the World Health Organization, health is not only a state when the organism is not sick. Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being.
Now, knowing the definition you will be able to self-assess and analyze your health.
So, the World Health Organization has identified 10 key attributes of health. Let’s see how many points you can score.
1. Energy, ability to calmly take trouble in daily life and at work, to solve problems.
2. Optimism, activity, responsibility.
3. The ability to adapt quickly to various changes in the environment.
4. Resistance to colds and infectious diseases.
5. Normal weight, slim physique, proper posture.
6. Bright look, quick reaction, no inflamed eyelids.
7. Healthy white teeth, no tooth decay or bleeding gums.
8. Shiny, healthy hair, no dandruff.
9. Developed muscular system and elastic skin.
10. A healthy and sound sleep.
If your health meets all 10 criteria, then congratulations! You are an absolutely healthy human. Otherwise, even if your health meets 9 characteristics out of 10, you cannot be considered as completely healthy.