I've been puzzled by the stories of people becoming ill and dying after drinking "illegal" alcohol. The article, published in issue #530 and titled "Five die after drinking lighter fluid," blames high "methanol" content as a possible reason for the fatalities. Where is the methanol coming from? Distilled alcohol that is drinkable in a dilute form has ethanol in it, not methanol. Methanol is highly poisonous. Lighter fluid may have methanol, but aren't these people educated enough to know the difference?