TALLINN 's Schools across Estonia observed a minute of silence on Tuesday in memory of the some 330 victims 's almost half of which where schoolchildren 's of the tragedy in Beslan.
"Europe is showing its solidarity with the people, in particular the children, affected by this savage act of terror, and expressing its will to relentlessly fight terrorism," Minister of Education and Science Toivo Maimets said in his address to the nation's schools.
Parliament too observed a minute of silence for the Beslan school victims.
Also, by Sept. 13 morning it was reported that some 576,286 kroons (32,823 euros) had been paid into accounts of the Estonian Red Cross for the children who suffered in hostage tragedy. Secretary-General of the Estonian Red Cross Riina Kabi said that 1,790 people have made donations so far.
The Red Cross launched the campaign on Sept. 6.
The Russian Embassy in Tallinn has opened an account for donations to help the victims of the North Ossetian school crisis.