RecruitGiant, a leading Malta based recruiter of non-EU national workers, plans to enter Estonian market in response to labor shortage in numerous fields. The company is a multi-discipline, specialist recruiter offering a partnership led approach with clients, candidates and contractors. Based in Malta, the company offers professional recruitment services including payroll and outsourcing services across Europe (also in the Baltics), the Middle East, Africa and Australia.
“The post-lockdown job market is finally showing some convincing signs of recovery. Labor shortage is often a significant barrier for future expansion of many businesses as well as an obstacle for government revenue flows. We have already examined Estonian market and see the demand for recruitment services, especially in relation to recruitment from abroad. Our experience in other countries show that staff shortages are on the rise not only in Estonia but throughout Europe. In Poland alone there is around 500 thousand staff needed in the country,” says Tomas Mikalauskas, CEO of RecruitGiant.
He accentuates - RecruitGiant ensures that the candidate not only has the right training for the available role (by providing training in their home country) but also that all the necessary documentation and a formal employment contract are in place. This is part of a continuous effort to ensure both employers and candidates gain as much a possible from the employment opportunities.
“Though several fields are gradually being taken over by technology, human workforce and diligent performance still remains crucial in almost all walks of life, for example, the constantly expanding delivery sector. Since RecruitGiant is the first company that has introduced fleet tracking technology, we can help to enhance performance, customer service and save energy. We see Estonia as a strong market prospect – a Nordic hub of innovative business ideas that often prosper into successful companies,” concludes T.Mikalauskas.
About the company:
- Established in the UK in 2002, the company rapidly became one of major players in the recruitment sector in London. It moved its headquarters to Malta due to Brexit.
- Provides recruiting for companies in Europe (including Malta, UK, Cyprus, Portugal, Latvia, Lithuania), the Middle East, Africa.
- Recruiting staff mainly from India, Nepal, Sri Lanka.
- RecruitGiant cares for work-life balance of its couriers, for instance, engaging them in team building activities: currently in Malta a cricket club is being set up.
- Company provides training facilities across India, which are managed through an affiliation with the country’s National Skills Development Corporation within the Ministry for Skills.