SEO Tools comparison and reviews
New Horizons – the world's largest network of IT training centres – offers a new service in Latvia – training programme IT Network Professional. It is a great opportunity to start an international career in Information Technology as for those with no relevant experience and education or those who intend to confirm their knowledge by three worldwide acknowledged certifications – Microsoft, Cisco и CompTIA A+.
This programme is well-suited for secondary school leavers who want to become professionals overnight rather than study four years in a higher educational establishment. During this training programme you will only be provided with the knowledge necessary for successful work in Information Technology. IT Network Professional – is a great training alternative for those who plan to work in the field of IT abroad.
What are IT Network Professional key advantages?
1. A possibility to acquire worldwide acknowledged certifications.
CompTIA A+ is the most popular basic course for those who want to start working as a technician in the field of IT in the whole world. Upon passing 2 examinations your knowledge will be confirmed by the CompTIA A+ certification.
Microsoft Windows 7 – upon passing the Microsoft 70-680 examination, you will be awarded the MCTS certification: Windows 7, Configuration.
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 – upon passing the Microsoft 70-640 examination, you will be awarded the MCTS certification: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuration.
Cisсo – upon passing the CCNA 640-802 examination, you will be awarded the CCNA certification.
2. Flexible Study Schedule: you can choose the learning mode that best suits your needs, i.e. full-time, part-time or on-line.
3. The Shortest Possible Period of Study: studying full-time you will acquire necessary knowledge and skills within 10 weeks.
4. Innovative Teaching Method: Mentored Learning (this innovative teaching method was the reason New Horizons training centre was named ‘Microsoft Partner of the Year 2006’): studies take place in a specially-equipped classroom in which activities with the instructor are carried out alongside video lectures and laboratory researches. The Mentored Learning programme combines individual and independent learning methods, this way preventing any drawbacks and making the learning process faster and more efficient; in addition, the newly acquired knowledge is reinforced more effectively.
5. We Guarantee Your Results: New Horizons guarantees a positive result. Should you fail to pass your first examination New Horizons will give you a possibility to attend courses for free until your goal is met.
Please note: If you already have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Information Technology, you can take the accelerated programme skipping the basic course. You can also get additional Microsoft and CompTIA certifications, including MCSA, MCSE and MCITP the same way.
You are welcome to attend our free introductory seminar ‘How to make a career in Information Technology and become an IT professional’ and learn more about this programme.
For a consultation or to register for a free seminar please call +371 67847600 or visit www.nh.lv!
New Horizons Latvia
65-10 Elizabetes Street, Riga
Tel.: + 371 67 847 600