VILNIUS - The following are major business events in Lithuania scheduled for ths week:
Monday, June 4
1. Prime Minister Saulius Skvernelis to go to Tallinn where the heads of government of Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Poland will meet with members of the European Commission.
2. Lietuvos Geležinkeliai (Lithuanian Railways) to hold a press conference on the safety of level crossings at 11.30 a.m.
3. The Council of the Port of Klaipeda to hold a sitting at 1 p.m.
4. The economy minister to pay a week-long visit to China and is scheduled to meet with investors and attend the 16+1 forum of China and Central and Eastern European Countries.
Tuesday, June 5
The Cabinet to present tax, pension and other structural reforms to the Seimas.
Wednesday, June 6
The Cabinet to hold a sitting and meeting at 1 pm.
Thursday, June –7
1. The National Commission for Energy Control and Prices to hold a sitting at 9.30 a.m.
2. Vilnius to host the technology and innovation festival Login on June 7–8.
Friday, June 8
The Statistics Lithuania to publish 1Q labor costs figures, foreign trade figures for April and inflation figures for May.