Four people died and three others suffered injured after inhaling toxic gas on a farm in the central Latvian district of Jaunberze on Friday, the district’s administrator Raimonds Sipols told LETA.
Dairis Anucins, a spokesman for the State Police, said that reports had been received from Jaunberze in the Dobele region that poisonous gas had escaped a container during renovation work on a farm and that the vapors had killed four people, while three others received medical treatment.
Provisional information indicates that the gas leak ha...
The article you requested can be accessed only by subscribing to the online version of The Baltic Times. If you are already subscribed to The Baltic Times, please authorize yourself.
In case you don't have a subscription yet - please visit our SUBSCRIPTION